- Registered Architect or very near to registration with 5-8 years’ experience post grad
- Experience with facility and clinical planning. Note, not looking for a clinical or facility planner but someone who understands general hospital adjacencies and dependencies
- Both public and private health experience
- Has delivered hospital projects at business case, masterplan, concept design, design development and construction phases
- Ability to manage a small team and also be a client focused Architect
- Experience in Acute Mental Health or Forensic Mental Health will be an advantage
- Understanding of Revit is a must
- Understanding of DRofus is an advantage
- Photoshop illustrator and Indesign etc.
If you are interested in joining our team then please send your application to Andrew Leuchars firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a covering letter and CV / Portfolio illustrating your experience and how you are best suited to studio position of interest. Please keep file size less than 10 MB. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and skills. All inquiries will be treated in strict confidence.