Senior Heritage Consultant:
NBRSARCHITECTURE are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Heritage Consultant to join the NBRS Heritage Studio on a full-time basis. The Heritage Studio sits within the wider NBRSARCHITECTURE firm of Architectural, Landscape and Interior Design Studios.
NBRS Heritage have over forty years’ experience in cultural heritage management, including heritage assessment, adaptive re-use, preparation of conservation management plans, heritage impact statements, interpretation strategies, archival recordings and conservation schedules of work.
Applying candidates should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of heritage principles and the relevant statutory frameworks at a State and Local level. Experience working in the heritage sector in New South Wales would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate would meet the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to investigate, assess and provide recommendations on a range of complex heritage issues.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as contribute collaboratively in larger multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate experience managing projects, clients and other stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Demonstrate experience managing their own work schedules to meet agreed project timeframes.
- Have architectural qualifications.
- Demonstrate practical experience in heritage management of the built environment and cultural landscapes.
Membership of Australia ICOMOS is desirable.
Salary will be negotiable and will be based on your skill level and experience.
The full-time position is for our Sydney office.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Heritage Consultant job application’ as the email subject.
Expression of Interest:
Would you like to be part of a dynamic design focused architecture practice, where you can be a part of a team creating life changing environments?NBRSARCHITECTURE is always on the lookout for creative, motivated individuals to join our team. We offer a variety of opportunities in our multidisciplinary firm.
For any enquiries, contact Andrew Leuchars: email@example.com